Experienced Dental Hygienist - $2,000 Sign-on bonus
Crescent City, FL
Now Offering - $2,000 Signing Bonus AND Available Relocation Assistance
Who is Alfa Dental Management? Alfa Dental Management is a dental management group based in Jacksonville, FL supporting 8 dental offices in North Florida. We provide hands-on organizational support while allowing each practice to flourish in its unique way. Our dynamic and motivated teams are proud to offer top-notch, patient-centered care. What sets us apart as an employer? We invest in team members that invest in us and our patients. We are looking for the best and brightest who share in our passion for serving our patients and communities.
Who You Are:
- You are an experienced Registered Dental Hygienist who is passionate about patient care.
- You believe in dentistry as a vital healthcare service, and a major asset to patients’ quality of life.
- You are motivated to grow and succeed; you look forward to finding creative ways in which you can contribute to meeting office performance goals.
- You connect with people and see yourself as a patient educator and advocate.
- You espouse the values of honesty, integrity, respect and professionalism.
- You are a team-player who is energized by fast-paced environments.
- You understand the importance of bringing a positive attitude, and of team unity and how that contributes to patient care.
What You Will Do:
- Deliver all aspects of periodontal care
- Obtain X-rays (FMX, BW, PA, Pano) with Dexis software
- Obtain intra- and extra-oral photographs
- Obtain and record vitals and medical history
- Obtain and record all periodontal information at prescribed intervals
- Use information obtained to suggest diagnosis and treatment plan
- Chart existing dental work and input comprehensive Treatment Plans after examination by doctor into Open Dental software
- Confidently present recommended hygiene treatment
- Initiate same-day hygiene care
- Educate patients about the importance of dental care, help counsel them in their decisions to proceed with prescribed care
- Post completed procedures to patient account
- Create next visit appointments for hygiene and dental columns
- Introduce importance of hygiene to all new patients in the office; screen all patients in the office for periodontal care
- Sterilize and maintain hygiene instruments and equipment
- Maintain organized and disinfected operatory
- Record clinical notes, timely and accurately
- Prepare for the following day by reviewing schedule and charts for opportunities for hygiene care
Your Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of RDH experience
- Must be able to describe periodontic, prosthodontic, endodontic, and oral surgical procedures to patients and have a level of understanding that allows you to educate and treatment plan effectively
- Experience with digital radiography. Dexis experience preferred.
- Proficient with practice management computer software (charting, treatment planning etc.). Open Dental experience preferred.
- Experience treatment planning Implant Dentistry is preferred
- Gentle and empathetic chair-side manners
- Team player and a good communicator
- Strive for continuous improvement
- Utilize every patient contact as an opportunity to advance patient care
- FL RDH License
- BLS certification
- Anesthesia Permit highly preferred
And the benefits?
- Generous pay package including excellent, merit-based incentive compensation plan for full time employees
- Anesthesia Certification Allowance
- Mobility and advancement opportunities
- Training and continuous education
- Retirement Plan (401k + company match)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Prescription, & Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Employee and family discounts